PGA Junior League
PGA Jr. League brings friends and family together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching from PGA and LPGA Professionals.
The program is a healthy activity that gets kids outdoors, and its scramble format builds confidence and encourages sportsmanship among boys and girls of all skill levels.
Cost per player is $375 and includes the following:
- Two high-quality team jerseys; one orange and one blue (for home and away matches). Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes and customizable with our team name and player's chosen jersey number!
- Performance T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers and drawstring bag
- 6-8 team practices (to be scheduled) and free range balls
- 4-6 regular season matches (Thursday evenings, June - July) - matches at Olivas Links, Los Posas CC, The Saticoy Club, & Sterling Hills
- Opportunity to advance to All-Star teams during postseason
For more information, please contact Team Captain, Rob Tovias, PGA at [email protected] or 805-642-4303.